Our Pretty little Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lil Peanut Stella

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 17

Daddy's girl

Well R&R has come and gone. We needed those 15 days more than either of us even knew. I loved the extra set of hands to help me with Sophia and I know Sophia loved her daddy being here... I thought she was going to be a mama's girl but was quickly reminded she will toss me aside in a second for her daddy :)

I cannot put into words the amount of Joy and Love that I felt seeing these two reconnect and form such a strong and loving bond. It truly makes me believe that God has a plan for us all no matter how daunting the path, in the end there is a reward. This my friend is my reward these two beautiful people who have been given to me :)

I leave you with a few versus from John Lennon's song Starting Over.. Stephen shared this song with me a few months back and it really says it all..


Our life together is so precious together
We have grown, we have grown
Although our love is still special
Let's take a chance and fly away somewhere alone

It's been too long since we took the time
No-one's to blame, I know time flies so quickly
But when I see you darling
It's like we both are falling in love again
It'll be just like starting over, starting over

Less mushy post later...
Much Love,
The Thompson Fam:)

1 comment:

  1. I love you Sara Darlin!! You are truly a blessing, thanks for taking the time to put this blog together and udate it so often!! You are truly the Blog Queen, lol. I miss you so much and R@R was a blast, although it was painful having to leave you again, I never want to experience this again!!

    I love you to the MOON!!

    Stephen Lee Thompson Jr.

    ReplyDelete