Our Pretty little Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lil Peanut Stella

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 8

Tis the Season

I love my family. I love the holidays. I love the life god has given me. I have an amazing husband. Free spirited and loving daughter. Amazing family. And two dogs who are truly man's best friend.

Life is good (busy) but good!!! So I thought I would share some pictures of our holiday season thus far...



Decorating the Christmas tree

Munchkin helping out

Me;)

I love having a fire place..

Tuckered our..

She keeps us all smiling

She was trying to be like druitz... That's him snoozing on the other end of the couch.


Buddies

Brrrr...

Who needs toys..

Sophia having a bad allergy day.. She was miserable and it completely broke my heart ..

And last but certainly not least.. our boys.. ready for the xmas season
So as I sit here writing this ..I am just truly thankful for all I have been blessed with in my life.
 Happy Holidays-
       Much love ,
            The Thompson Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment