Our Pretty little Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lil Peanut Stella

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 15

Dancing Diva..

I am not a HUGE advocate on TV but Sophia loves her Playhouse Disney...only downfall.. it's on the same time and my beloved Today Show.. Oh How I miss you Matt, Meredith, Al and Anne....

Anyways, here is Sophia Dancing with the Imagination movers.. Sorry for the kink in your neck you may get from watching this video.. I couldn't figure out how to turn it up right :(

Lots of Love,

The Thompson Fam!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! Obviously you are doing fabulously, so I won't ask how you are! This is Stephanie Thompson, now Skinner. I ran across your blog a while ago and I find myself coming back all the time and thought I'd let you know someone was reading!! :) I have an 18 month old myself, so it's great to read your blog and see what your little one and my little one are doing at similar times! I'm so impressed with your family and my family greatly appreciates your willingness to be without your husband for our safety. You are quite the lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! How are you? Thank you so much for all your kind words! You are so sweet! I really didn't know anyone besides my hubby read this! It's fun to know that other people do to! Hope things are going well for you !
    Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm great! Living in Springfield, Missouri for the last 10 years, married for the last 9 1/2 and had our first baby girl in October of 08. Busy keeping up with her, she is FULL of energy and it seems I am not most of the time! :) Reading your stuff is so funny because I often think the same things and even talk to my friends about them but never have a chance to write them down! So great to see you are making time for that on top of everything else. I'm certain you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete