Our Pretty little Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lil Peanut Stella

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 7

CNN

This was a little video montage I made one sleepless night. I sent it into CNN's Salute the troops and got an email  the next day. They liked our video so much they wanted to do a Salute the troops segment on Stephen. We are so excited to share our hero's story with the nation! We are not sure when it will air but I sent them great pictures of Stephen doing what he does best, being a daddy, a husband and a solider!! I will update you all when it airs!

2 comments:

  1. Sara,
    That was incredible!! I cried, smiled, and prayed for Stephen's safe return to you and Sophia. God bless your daddy, husband, brother, best friend,and soldier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lisa! We appreciate the prayers adn cannot wait for him to be home!!

    ReplyDelete