Our Pretty little Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lil Peanut Stella

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 19

The scream

In the last month Sophia has developed and perfected "THE SCREAM." It's Loud, It is very VERY high pitched(some days I swear she is giving Mariah Carey a run for her money) and it annoys the heck out of me. Not to mention the innocent bystander within.. oh.. a TWO MILE radius. It makes the dogs go nuts and scrambles the phone when we are talking to Stephen. Might I add.. this scream set off our glass break detector on our house alarm system.This Scream needs to STOP. I have tried almost everything! This is only a nine second snippet. Imagine living with this child and then imagine your significant other being away for a LONG time so there is no escaping. Ah.. pray for me:/
    
Love ,
The Thompson fam =)

No comments:

Post a Comment